Interface electronics from HEIDENHAIN adapt the encoder signals to the interface of the subsequent electronics.
Digital readouts serve to visualize the values measured with linear encoders, length gauges, rotary encoders or angle encoders. Areas of application include:
- • Measuring and inspection equipment
- • Dividing apparatuses
- • Monitoring of measuring equipment
- • Manual machine tools
- • Measuring machines
Typical characteristics of the user-friendly designed digital readouts:
- • Highly readable, alphanumeric display
- • Simple, logically arranged keypad
- • Ergonomically designed push-button keys
- • Splash-protected front panel
- • Sturdy die-cast housing
Evaluation electronics for metrology applications offer numerous functions for measured data acquisition and statistical evaluation of measured values.