QVI® SNAP™ Digital Measuring Machine
The SNAP is a digital measuring device, designed for field-of-view measurements of stationary parts.
SNAP offers the following standard features:
- • QVI digital megapixel B&W camera. Pixel size 2.2 µm
- • Fully telecentric, advanced optical system
- • 78 mm maximum. 8 digital zoom steps with Native Video™ image processing 8X digital magnification range
- • 38 mm depth of field at low mag and 4.75 mm depth of field at high mag.
- • LED profile (green), LED coaxial surface (green), programmable red and green multicolor 8-sector ring light
- • QVI Measure-X 2D with Auto-Correlation feature and CAD programming capability.
- • Dedicated computer with customized configuration to satisfy requirements for efficient operation of the video system. Includes Windows operating system
- • Compact device (LWH: 42 x 34 x 87 cm) with cast aluminum base and nickel stage, providing 20 kg load capacity and digitally encoded manually operated 75 mm vertical stage travel with travel lock mechanism.
- • Standard warranty and NIST-traceable XY calibration reticle