SmartScope® ZIP 800
OGP® SmartScope ZIP® measurement systems are a popular choice in manufacturing facilities worldwide. These systems have a reputation for extreme reliability and proven metrological performance. SmartScope® ZIP 800 provides XYZ stage travel of 760 x 760 x 200 mm. Traditionally strong in video measurement, ZIP 800 is also multisensor capable, and is available with contact and non-contact probes that deploy and retract under program control for fully automatic operation, including the unique switchable TTL laser, Auto-calibrating Optics, Rigid Mechanical Design, Precision Positioning, Metrology Software and Extended Software Utility.
- • The patented AccuCentric® Zoom 75 motorized zoom lens automatically calibrates itself with each magnification change, and provides high quality images of virtually any part.
- • The granite-based mechanical design of SmartScope ZIP 800 combines the metrology benefits of rigid, orthogonal stage mounting with easy access for part fixturing.
- • DC servo motor drives provide accurate XYZ positioning control and high speed operation. The heavy duty metal and granite construction provides maximum metrological stability for accurate, repeatable measurements.
- • Fast field-of-view (FOV) processing, powerful autofocus algorithms, and MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor metrology software with full 3D geometric functionality and multisensor support make measurement simple.
- • Optional software, including applications for contour fitting, GD&T analysis, and SPC, extends utility and enhances productivity further.
- • Measuring range : 760 x 760 x 200 mm (XYZ)